**Does stress ruin your happiness?
**Do you find that you're stuck in a stress cycle?
**Is your health suffering because of stress?
If yes, join me as I let you into the mindset tweaks and lifestyle hacks I've acquired which have given me more calm and peace of mind. Of course I still get stressed sometimes but when the emotion arises, I deal with it differently.... much differently.
To get full immersion, do watch the video (30 mins), but if you want the nuggets, here they are:
1) Take full responsibility for your stress response.
2) Understand who you learnt your stress response from.
3) Decide to choose to respond differently from now on.
4) Climb down from the ceiling, take a break!
5) Eliminate the pressing need to get from A to B - stay present.
6) In the face of deadlines, trust, surrender, let go.
7) Change the words and pictures in your head to associate a positive meaning with stressful situation. Use your imagination - go nuts!
8) Delegate what you can, you can’t afford NOT to.
9) Be a ‘no rush zone’.
That's all for now.
If you want to know how I can help you understand where your stress response came from, and how to change it, please get in touch.